Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Music 4 the Soul !


Well, here it is! The Music 4 the Soul blog, where we can all keep in touch and let each other know what we're up to :)

Hopefully you all got back safely to the UK, or the Faroe Islands. With the exception of Dave & Carol who are still pottering around Château-Gontier exploring the beautiful Mayenne.

We all had a great week with you guys. Thanks for all your hard work:) I've watched a little of the video from Mortagne au Perche and it looks and sounds ok. I'll get it put on to a DVD and we'll get it sent to you.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hello! Not really sure how this all works but I'm sure I'll get used to it! Thanks for creating this, its awesome. Would like to say a bit more coherently than last time I tried, that i honestly felt so blessed to be apart of this team. You really don't know how much you've helped me. Everyone taught me so much. I hope that God will use me for things even half as useful as you guys. You are all truly an inspiration. Clare xo