Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last Chance gig

The concert went well yesterday :-) There were between 20 & 30 people present, so not necessarily a massive audience, but then the church room would probably only about 50, so we were quite happy :-)

We did 18 songs in total, mainly our own stuff (including LAISSE MOI which I'm sure you all remember) and we had the opportunity to share about our faith in Jesus and how that translates into our lives.

It was cool, and it was excellent to be able to support the church in Alençon. Here's a link to the church website : http://perso.orange.fr/cpe.alencon

AND FINALLY . . .
I managed to convert the Powerpoint presentationt that Dave did of m4ts into a Flash file. . . and here it is :-) (Still a few glitches to iron out, but at least you can look at it now.)


4 comments:

Sam said...

I like it! Are you still putting a DVD together of the last concert?

Crize2foi said...

Yep, sure am, Sam. Sorry it's taking me so long :-( I'm gonna try and get it onto dvd before Christmas :-)

Oh, and the West United Praise & worship evening has been confirmed for the 9th feb.

take care, Sam,
love Chris

Sam said...

Chris,

How do you put videos on the blog from Youtube? I still can't work it out! The link just comes up as text not the box like you seem to add.

Sorry I'm a bit slow!

Sam x

Clare said...

thats sooo cool!!!! Oh the memories!