Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a blated Happy New Year! I hope you are all well. Our outreach work here in Glasgow is finally starting to take shape and I am also preparing to go to Peru possibly next year for my language placement which is terrifying and exciting at the same time! I am not sure whether I can make it this year to the beautiful Laval as I will be working full time to pay for this adventure. Im gutted. Im sure it will be as brill as last year. However my friend is thinking about joining you guys and she is an amazin pianist. I hope your 2008 will fantastic.
lots of love
Clare xxx

2 comments:

Crize2foi said...

Hi Clare,

Sorry you won't be able to join us this year, but I'm sure you'll have a great time in Peru! Wow!

Did you know that this year there has been a northern-irish girl, Catherine, working as an english assistant this year in Château-Gontier, and as she is a Christian too, she has been involved in our Bible study group and church. One of her friends is at Uni in Glasgow ! (I know... Glasgow is a big place! ;-) )

Clare said...

hahahaha I love it! I am sure I probably know her through some link or other. We are taking over the world!!!