Monday, April 7, 2008

Video - Rock me! - m4ts 2007

And here it is, the one you've all been waiting for! This is also the last m4ts 2007 video I'll post on the blog as I've finally going to be able to burn the DVD tonight, which has the whole Mortagne-au -Perche concert. It also has a large part of the video Dave put together from the m4ts PowerPoint. If any one would like a copy, just let me know, but preferably sooner rather than later as we'll be in the UK soon and the postage will be cheaper!!!

Anyway, here it is . . . and thanks again for a most excellent Music 4 the Soul 2007 !

4 comments:

Sam said...

Yes please, Chris, I would love a copy.

Thank you. See you soon.

Love Sam x

Crize2foi said...

Okay Sam, I'll get a copy done in England when we arrive and pass it on to you when we get together :-) C u soon. (And are you still considering May ? ;-)

Clare said...

heya i would really like a copy if possible

Crize2foi said...

Hi Clare,
No probs, could you send me an email with your postal address at present?
Chris