Monday, July 26, 2010

Music 4 the Soul 2009/2010

Well, a massive thanks to everyone for this year's Music 4 the Soul team. It was excellent! You guys did an amazing job again!

We'll start getting some photos and videos on here, particularly for those who don't have or want facebook or myspace.

And for those who are interested, I've done a DVD of Music 4 the Soul 2009. If you're interested, let me know.

And all being well there will be two DVDs available for Music 4 the Soul 2010, one of the Laval concert, one of the Vitré concert. Again, let me know if you'd like a copy :-)

God bless,
Chris

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi, Chris,

Wasn't sure if you got my email. Would love a copy of the 2009 Music 4 the Soul DVD. Would also love to see you when you come over. Let me know if you're free.

Hopefully see you soon.

Love, Sam x