Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Summer is over....

hello pals!

So I have now moved back to Glasgow again and am living with two friends in a flat on Byrs Road!! It was hard saying goodbye to my mum but I am settling down quite well really. A couple of us from the CU here are trying to get street work started in a poor area of Glasgow called Maryhill where we had our halls of residence last year. It seems such a massive task at the minute but I just pray that God will help me use my time wisely as I seem to have so many commitments here. I also have big decisions to make as to what country I am going to move to next year as part of my language course. I really wanna use it to serve God but no idea how to start working out what he wants! I also am trying to get involved in some sort of church music because I had so much fun with you guys.
So yeah.. quite a daunting, confusing time is Uni so your prayers would be highly valued!
I hope your all looking after yourselfs and your people!
Keep posting, its really nice to hear from you guys
Clare McB!

No comments: